people are excited about the Isaiah Oliver pick

Un problème, une idée un bug du forum c'est par ici

people are excited about the Isaiah Oliver pick

Messagepar elvafeng » 08 Mai 2018, 09:46 » Google Chrome 66.0.335 Google Chrome 66.0.335  Windows Seven 64 bits Windows Seven 64 bits  Résolution d’écran: 1920 x 1080 1920 x 1080

Welcome to Straight from the ’Beek! The NFL Draft is in the books, quarterback Matt Ryan has a new deal and you’ve got plenty of questions. So Levine Toilolo Jersey, let’s jump in and get to your submissions. Just remember, all opinions here are mine unless noted otherwise.

And away we go.

Joe from Pooler, GA

Hey man, I hope and pray that Matt Ryan wins a Super Bowl soon so some of these people will shut up about it. Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but Trent Dilfer did. That should tell you everything.

Matt All it tells me, Joe, is that football is – and always will be – a team game. It’s not about one guy. Dan Marino had a Hall of Fame career but only made it to the Super Bowl once in his 17 year career – in 1984 https://www.falconsatljersey.com/blidi- ... -c-31.html, his second season. Dilfer played 13 seasons with five different teams but led the Ravens to a Super Bowl win the one year he played in Baltimore 2000 . And that Ravens defense, for what it’s worth, was arguably one of the best ever units. The good news for Matt Ryan – and Falcons fans – is that the brain trust here in Atlanta is building a balanced team, with stars on both sides of the ball. Ryan is still playing at an elite level and is surrounded by lots of talent. That bodes well as the team prepares for 2018 in hopes of making yet another postseason run.
el from Decatur, GA

BEEEEK!!!!! WOW!! TD and DQ took us all by surprise. It’s interesting how the media started talking about Calvin Ridley being selected by the Falcons a few days before the draft and that’s how it went down. I was shocked Dallas didn t pick him up. I would have liked to see them grab Will Hernandez at 26 but I m glad they didn t select Taven Bryan there. I m disappointed with them not selecting an offensive lineman and bypassing other defensive lineman in the late rounds. I think the players they selected are good but not necessarily what we needed. How do you feel about the direction they took with this draft?

Matt Hey, Mel. I think the Falcons addressed all of their needs – maybe not in the order most of us expected them to – and they got faster in the process. So, two thumbs up from me. I also liked some of the positions they addressed with some of the undrafted college free agents following the draft. On top of it all https://www.falconsatljersey.com/marcel ... -c-33.html, they finally got a new deal for Matt Ryan – which was the team’s No. 1 offseason priority. And here’s one more final thought I still think the Falcons could make some more moves in free agency as training camp nears. So stay tuned.

Travis from Kaiserslautern, Germany

Beek! Did I miss something? There has been no action from SFTB!

Matt Hey, Travis. No, you’re right – SFTB has been on hiatus for the last week or so because I’ve been out let s just go with an undisclosed injury for now . I just had to get at least one SFTB out today – because I miss you guys! – and I’m hoping to get this back out and rolling on a daily basis once again starting Thursday. Fingers crossed as I await some test results.

Lewis from Kailua, HI

Hey Beek, thanks for your thoughtful insight on our Falcons. Can you please tell me why in the world we didn’t draft Maurice Hurst in the fourth round? I know he has health concerns, but really!

Matt Hey, Lewis. Maurice Hurst certainly has first round talent but because of serious concerns over a reported heart condition, he was taken off many teams’ draft boards due to the risk of something happening to him while practicing or playing. Obviously the Raiders felt comfortable enough to spend a fifth round draft pick on him, but many teams – including the Falcons opted to pass on him. Several NFL scouts, coaches and general managers reportedly called the move “irresponsible” and criticized the Raiders, according to this story. Said one coach, Only the Raiders would draft a guy who could literally die on the field from a known condition. Wow. Those are some strong words, but it should also shed some light on a lot of teams passed him over, Lewis.
Braxton from Fayetteville, AR

Hello, Matt! I know that you ve fielded several questions about uniform changes. It s very apparent that it s time for a modification to the uniform. What does upper management and Mr. Blank think about a change to the uniform?

Matt Braxton, there has certainly been tons of comments from readers here about the Falcons’ uniforms – past and present – and it’s a topic that many people are passionate about. While some people like the current uniforms, the majority of readers want to go back to previous looks there seems to be a toss up between the red helmets with previous logo vs. the black and silver look from the Jerry Glanville era . Regardless, there has been no official word or announcement from the Falcons on any sort of uniform changes. Once I hear something official, I’ll be sure to pass it on.
Mark from Marietta, GA

Falcons taking a wide receiver in the first round gives credence to Julio Jones is on thin ice. Same grade as bigger need DT available per TD. It’s pretty much a given this is his last contract with Falcons. Too injury prone. Still in denial? No PR spin please. Call it like you see it without regard to Falcons brass.

Matt Hey, Mark. Time to cool the jets here. I always call it like I see it and there’s no question that the Falcons were going to take a receiver in this draft – and they did in Calvin Ridley, a player many teams had rated as the top receiver in this draft class. With so many quarterbacks going early and a run on some other positions, Ridley ended up falling to the Falcons at 26 – and they were ecstatic about it. Remember, the Falcons also lost Taylor Gabriel in free agency who signed a four year deal with the Bears and need a legitimate threat who can pull some of that heavy coverage away from Julio Jones. The hope is that Ridley will eventually do that. And, no, Julio Jones is not on thin ice. That’s crazy talk. No spin. And I’ll leave it at that.

Link

Print

Email

RSS
QUESTIONS ABOUT CALVIN RIDLEY, JULIO JONES, MAURICE HURST, MATT RYAN’S NEW DEAL AND MORE
Posted 19 hours ago

Matthew Tabeek
Digital Managing Editor
AtlantaFalcons.com
Twitter

You ve got questions about the Falcons and we ve got answers Straight from the Beek

Welcome to Straight from the ’Beek! The NFL Draft is in the books, quarterback Matt Ryan has a new deal and you’ve got plenty of questions. So, let’s jump in and get to your submissions. Just remember, all opinions here are mine unless noted otherwise.

And away we go.

Joe from Pooler, GA

Hey man, I hope and pray that Matt Ryan wins a Super Bowl soon so some of these people will shut up about it. Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl, but Trent Dilfer did. That should tell you everything.

Matt All it tells me, Joe, is that football is – and always will be – a team game. It’s not about one guy. Dan Marino had a Hall of Fame career but only made it to the Super Bowl once in his 17 year career – in 1984, his second season. Dilfer played 13 seasons with five different teams but led the Ravens to a Super Bowl win the one year he played in Baltimore 2000 . And that Ravens defense, for what it’s worth, was arguably one of the best ever units. The good news for Matt Ryan – and Falcons fans – is that the brain trust here in Atlanta is building a balanced team, with stars on both sides of the ball. Ryan is still playing at an elite level and is surrounded by lots of talent. That bodes well as the team prepares for 2018 in hopes of making yet another postseason run.

Mel from Decatur, GA

BEEEEK!!!!! WOW!! TD and DQ took us all by surprise. It’s interesting how the media started talking about Calvin Ridley being selected by the Falcons a few days before the draft and that’s how it went down. I was shocked Dallas didn t pick him up. I would have liked to see them grab Will Hernandez at 26 but I m glad they didn t select Taven Bryan there. I m disappointed with them not selecting an offensive lineman and bypassing other defensive lineman in the late rounds. I think the players they selected are good but not necessarily what we needed. How do you feel about the direction they took with this draft?

Matt Hey, Mel. I think the Falcons addressed all of their needs – maybe not in the order most of us expected them to – and they got faster in the process. So, two thumbs up from me. I also liked some of the positions they addressed with some of the undrafted college free agents following the draft. On top of it all, they finally got a new deal for Matt Ryan – which was the team’s No. 1 offseason priority. And here’s one more final thought I still think the Falcons could make some more moves in free agency as training camp nears. So stay tuned.

Travis from Kaiserslautern, Germany

Beek! Did I miss something? There has been no action from SFTB!

Matt Hey, Travis. No, you’re right – SFTB has been on hiatus for the last week or so because I’ve been out let s just go with an undisclosed injury for now . I just had to get at least one SFTB out today – because I miss you guys! – and I’m hoping to get this back out and rolling on a daily basis once again starting Thursday. Fingers crossed as I await some test results.

Lewis from Kailua, HI

Hey Beek, thanks for your thoughtful insight on our Falcons. Can you please tell me why in the world we didn’t draft Maurice Hurst in the fourth round? I know he has health concerns, but really!

Matt Hey, Lewis. Maurice Hurst certainly has first round talent but because of serious concerns over a reported heart condition, he was taken off many teams’ draft boards due to the risk of something happening to him while practicing or playing. Obviously the Raiders felt comfortable enough to spend a fifth round draft pick on him, but many teams – including the Falcons opted to pass on him. Several NFL scouts, coaches and general managers reportedly called the move “irresponsible” and criticized the Raiders, according to this story. Said one coach, Only the Raiders would draft a guy who could literally die on the field from a known condition. Wow. Those are some strong words, but it should also shed some light on a lot of teams passed him over, Lewis.

Braxton from Fayetteville, AR

Hello, Matt! I know that you ve fielded several questions about uniform changes. It s very apparent that it s time for a modification to the uniform. What does upper management and Mr. Blank think about a change to the uniform?

Matt Braxton, there has certainly been tons of comments from readers here about the Falcons’ uniforms – past and present – and it’s a topic that many people are passionate about. While some people like the current uniforms, the majority of readers want to go back to previous looks there seems to be a toss up between the red helmets with previous logo vs. the black and silver look from the Jerry Glanville era . Regardless, there has been no official word or announcement from the Falcons on any sort of uniform changes. Once I hear something official, I’ll be sure to pass it on.

Mark from Marietta, GA

Falcons taking a wide receiver in the first round gives credence to Julio Jones is on thin ice. Same grade as bigger need DT available per TD. It’s pretty much a given this is his last contract with Falcons. Too injury prone. Still in denial? No PR spin please. Call it like you see it without regard to Falcons brass.

Matt Hey, Mark. Time to cool the jets here. I always call it like I see it and there’s no question that the Falcons were going to take a receiver in this draft – and they did in Calvin Ridley, a player many teams had rated as the top receiver in this draft class. With so many quarterbacks going early and a run on some other positions, Ridley ended up falling to the Falcons at 26 – and they were ecstatic about it. Remember, the Falcons also lost Taylor Gabriel in free agency who signed a four year deal with the Bears and need a legitimate threat who can pull some of that heavy coverage away from Julio Jones. The hope is that Ridley will eventually do that. And, no https://www.falconsatljersey.com/brian- ... -c-32.html, Julio Jones is not on thin ice. That’s crazy talk. No spin. And I’ll leave it at that.

AP photo

Sayre from Lake Elsinore, CA

I m really excited about the Isaiah Oliver pick. What do you think about putting him on the outside and kicking Robert Alford inside to play the nickel? I know Oliver will have some growing pains, but I really think Oliver will turn into a great corner and be a true lockdown in the future. What are your thoughts?

Matt While I think a lot of people https://www.falconsatljersey.com/levine ... -c-73.html are excited about the Isaiah Oliver pick, my advice is to tap the brakes on all of that sort of talk for now, Sayre. Oliver hasn’t even played a meaningful snap yet, so there’s no way I’m going to start talking about penciling him in anywhere yet – or moving Robert Alford around for that matter. And since you brought up Alford, I thought he had a solid year in 2017. Let’s not forget that.

Gene from Augusta, GA

Beek, where is Sean Harlow and the other offensive lineman that we gave up a fifth round pick in the draft to acquire?

Matt Hey, Gene. Both Sean Harlow and Ty Sambrailo are under contract and on the roster for 2018.
elvafeng
AEE Naked
AEE Naked

A remercié: 0 fois
Remercié: 0 fois
Ma caméra: SD18

cheap jerseys china cheap nhl jerseys 7-20-7-20-483486

Messagepar e9Jn6Bg36S » 09 Mai 2018, 00:43 » Google Chrome 42.0.231 Google Chrome 42.0.231  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  

We've had it for about 6 months now and the coffee we make is just so much better and quicker than the cheaper Deloghni we had. Great. That kind of thing. First year classes are large, and once students fall behind, it is difficult to catch up, according to Richard Hanzelka, former president of the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development." (Casil).

Bonyeza Kiwango cha http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/bryson-keeton-jersey-c_106.html
Mteja (Custom Level) 5. I never wanted it from her and there was never any competition.. A high top in one sketch cheap jerseys wholesale became a low top in the next; straps appeared and then cheap jerseys china
went away. Lastly, SEM is usually coupled with EDX (energy dispersive x ray analysis) which is probably the most useful part.

If you don't want to go with a financial advisor, you can do it on your own too. Sturdy, almost rigid construction is a must through the bust, and wide straps will dissipate stress placed on the shoulders. Battle across the seas with the all new water based vehicles that now allow all battles to span land, air and sea.

After repeated pairings, even the sight of one of the animals Albert had previously enjoyed playing with elicited loud crying, indications of fear and attempts to escape. She says she has brought up some of cheap china jerseys her concerns with her husband but were they genuine sit down rational adult conversations? Defensive and blunt? Loud and irrational? None of us actually know..

Le vritable avantage de cette communaut, c'est vous! En la parcourant, vous vous rendrez vite compte qu'il y rgne beaucoup de bonne humeur, d'entre aide, de conseils, d'ides repas et de russites. NBS = US National Bureau of Standards? They are now NIST.

When the Aqib Talib Jersey
artist draws, they only pay attention to one square in the grid at a time, so the final Breno Giacomini Jersey
drawing comes together in pieces, and it doesn't become too overwhelming. Also when lifting, I notice when warming up for bench press or so, the shoulder feels awkward, kinda like I have trouble tensing it.

The money jar makes its second appearance in this book about Rosa's family.. (Now to see if I can get a good brass thing going.). The middle of the pack songs between "heavier" and "poppier" (Sink With You, No Frame, etc.) give some kind cheap football jerseys of bridge between the album two extremes..

Bikes come in handy as a form of transport or just for recreation or a sporting event. Feel free to message us with suggestions.Nice sedan, 30 wholesale nfl jerseys something inches legroom in the back, black exterior, black leather interiorUber BlackXL this service does not existUberXL a larger companion of UberX, you need an SUV that seats 7 (generally this means a car that has a 3rd row of seats)Since you seem undecided about continuing to drive for Uber I don think you should jump into the UberBLACK market.

I knew that it was probably my mind panicking that made me feel this way, but to be on the safe side I started praying.. They're unlikely to admit this partly because they fear people will use it against them. Unfortunately, unlike the cat, we don't remember enough.

(I have thrown up twice through alcohol, age 21 day after Xmas party was two litres of sparkling water in downed in fifteen minutes so loads of water and also loads of scrambled egg, which I had not eaten)That was my life every day when I lived in London.

And let other cops know this is the case. She refused them, saying that nothing would help. I have antibiotics, painkillers, bandages. High tackles (burying your shoulder at/above the chest) are a penalty, as are hitting in the air and lifting someone off their feet to tackle cheap jerseys china them..

Thankfully it's Brandon McManus Jersey
a fascinating insight from the standard campaign at your preview of what we might be seeing from the senator later on the stage. He calls out the defense. For example, in order to be considered for an NFL team, the owner of the team must find a suitable community that will meet the requirements set forth by the league office.

The procedure has relatively few complications, but one important one is malabsorption. If you're a woman past menopause, talk to your doctor about taking calcium supplements and beginning estrogen replacement therapy. But you have to reconcile the idea that a load of people will need to go from supporting wholesale football jerseys the Miami Dolphins orthe Pittsburgh Steelers to a London team.

cheap nfl jerseys
cheap nba jerseys
[url=http://www.xylhlt.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=27006]cheap authentic jerseys
5-8-5-8-406042

[url=http://www.blickdomi.com/foro/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3764]cheap jerseys china
e9Jn6Bg36S
AEE en herbes
AEE en herbes

Drapeau National:
Australia
Ma caméra: S50

wholesale nfl jerseys cheap baskball jerseys 6-17-6-17-44

Messagepar e9Jn6Bg36S » 09 Mai 2018, 07:14 » Google Chrome 62.0.320 Google Chrome 62.0.320  Windows NT 64 bits Windows NT 64 bits  

I am so happy today with the help of Dr Unity. It breaks my heart when I have an image of someone where I think they look amazing only to have them tear themselves apart over the flaws only they see.. But at the end of the day, you're left staring at the ceiling by yourself and you're back in that depression, back in that hole, that dark hole of sitting in a room by yourself, being super depressed, thinking about all the mistakes you've made in your life.

A person who converts an audio into a written text is called a transcriber. She so weak. I'm also currently a student teacher and to find resources that can be so instrumental in the foundations of math is a great help. If boosters weren't accepted in pro OW at all (like in Korea) then all the kids with dreams of becoming a pro would stay away from boosting.

You can disengage for a bit then heal then reengage for the fight.That is wholesale nfb jerseys what good maokais do. Light fixtures can also cause remodel costs to skyrocket. I mean, I like getting answers to 8 year long mysteries as much as anyone else, but it could have been done in one cheap football jerseys episode instead of an entire half season..

The man, who was taken into custody in the northern German city of Schwerin, was "strongly suspected Logan Forsythe Jersey
of having been planning an Islamist motivated attack" using "highly explosive" materials, the German Federal Prosecutor's Office said in a statement.The suspect was "in the process" of preparing the attack, the https://www.denvernuggetsonline.com/trey-lyles-jersey-c_16.html
prosecutor's office said.

Klart nok deres journalistiske metode er helt i orden og i vrigt en vigtig afdkning af et stort samfundsproblem. On iPad, you have to download the pages file from Drive, edit it, then re upload it back to Drive). Barse's law degree came in handy in 2012, when he was instrumental in passing Maryland's farm brewery law, which created a license that permits the on site consumption of any beer made with an agricultural product from the farm.

Retail customer in January. I was nine at the time. Our college dorm houses were next to each other so I met her easily. Nathan Bedford Forrest. April 13, 1970 The US lunar mission Apollo 13 loses the use of an oxygen tank necessary to supply air and power.

In addition, no one wants to face the judge with the complaint that they are not following the skills they have learned and the protocol that they agreed to use.. The more water vapour in the air, the Michael Ola Jersey
more potential latent heat release there is as well.

They believe that this will prolong the life of the league, and increase player retention, which is understandable.However, I really don like artificial barriers like trading and cheap china jerseys not being able to run higher tier maps because of something like maps and alchs not dropping, instead of the character being too weak to actually run that map.

If he cheap mlb jerseys wants to watch championship footy, that fine, and I suppose any sport is more enjoyable if you have a team to root for, rather than being neutral.. We stand outside the strip club checking our phones for each game to close so we can seal the Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey
deal.

Later on as an adult, I worked with employees that had been injured on the job, in a state operated health facility. Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the meatloaf to ensure it is done. That could add SK that extra element of surprise and explosiveness which will improve their T side tremendously.Now lets come to the main issue that is mentioned in the article: communication.

It will not wholesale nfl jerseys tell the whole story as that what the more descriptive stats will tell you. With the score 5 1, Dave Roberts's focus is to get back in the game while not burning out his bullpen for the next couple of games. When Rocky asks Mick if he quits after getting his head bashed in, and Mick yells "you have to kill me", he basically meant it.

If you haven tried cheap football jerseys the Rift or Vive with a roomspace setup you haven seen VR. https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/charles-clay-jersey-c_5.html
5 points submitted 2 months ago. Creams and lotions guarantee temporary relief. People were blown away by what they saw at the time)Fuck, Whistler was awesome, loved living there.

9-50-9-50-571990[/url]
wholesale nfb jerseys
[url=http://pelis-y-mas-pelis.mywebcommunity.org/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=93]cheap mlb jerseys
cheap jerseys wholesale
[url=http://webmasterhelp.fr/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2850]cheap jerseys china
e9Jn6Bg36S
AEE en herbes
AEE en herbes

Drapeau National:
Australia
Ma caméra: S50

Retourner vers Fonctionnalité du forum